Who We Are
tilr is an algorithmic hiring solution founded in 2016 with headquarters in Toronto. We are a small but mighty group of developers that have a strong focus on building products people love to use. We are growing our product offerings to create a bigger impact, and need your help to do this.
You will work with our API's, cloud functions, and various other tasks that keep tilr operating. In addition to committing your code, you will also provide technical guidance, having input in the tools and technology that we use.
- You'll be hands-on with the code, committing alongside the team.
- You will influence every part of the stack.
- You're never satisfied with the status quo, and continuously evolve your team's roadmap and services, and explore new frontiers of value to keep your team excited and engaged.
- Digitize and automate workflows to help the business scale
- Provide technical leadership to developers
- Manage the teams' throughput and efficiency to deliver on customer expectations and timelines
- Touch all elements of the stack
- Have developed a solid technical acumen through at least 4 years in a developer or related role, coding with, CSS, Typescript, React or Vue, and Node
- Had one or more work experiences where you mentored and coached people
- Have project managed a high volume of web development work with varying complexities and priorities
- Understand web software development delivery practices
- Lead by example by holding yourself accountable
- Worked 3+ years or more in web-focused roles
- Understanding of cloud computing along with serverless/containerization.
- ML model creation/training.
- Experience interacting with 3rd party APIs/systems
tilr is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.